Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Funeral Protests Costs Big $

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Funeral Protests Costs Big $

    http://www.inyork.com/ci_7332030

    Looks like the Kansas Krazies picked the wrong funeral
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Funeral Protests Costs Big $

    I heard about that, I think those ppl should go to hell and burn...they are the craziest ppl I have ever seen and should be beaten very badly, all of them...except for the children, I feel sorry for them being brought into that and brainwashed

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Funeral Protests Costs Big $

    I think this guy has taken the right track to shut them down and shut them up.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Funeral Protests Costs Big $

    This family is very well off though, I know that 2 mil hurt them a lot, but when they arent being hateful bigots, they are an entire family of lawyers

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Funeral Protests Costs Big $

    It's 11 million.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Funeral Protests Costs Big $

    Oh I didnt even look at that article, I just saw on the news the other day and they said 3 mil which i meant to put on there but wow...I had watch a documentary on them and it made me sick

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •